Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sydney

Believe it or not (and I choose to believe it), our dog - Sydney - remembered me after 9 long months away. I mean, she came running when she heard me call on the day I got home. But then again, she just loves attention and belly rubs, so she may not have remembered me from a hole in the ground!! We thought she would grow out of the puppy stage, but it doesn't look very hopeful after 3 years of her crazy antics! She drives my dad nuts, but I know he loves her too! Sydney is a Norwegian Elkhound and lives for the cold. She almost eats our cats alive and my parents especially love it when she barks under their window all night (which is most every night!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce