Friday, December 18, 2009

A Face to the Voice

LONG before the light of day, my mom and I hit the flat and straight Manitoba highways into Winnipeg at around 6 am, arriving with a bit of time before my 7:30 live interview on CHVN. Since I'm such a pro at interviews already (whatever!), the few minutes I was given had to be optimized. I briefly talked about my experiences in general and gave out information for my time of sharing happening on Monday (1:30 & 7:00 pm at the Altona EMMC). I was also able to sit down with another announcer, Colleen, for an interview that will be broadcast in the near future. She is the one who interviewed me from Panama this summer (winter for South Africa) and it was so great to finally have a face to the voice over the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce