Monday, December 7, 2009

Ma's House

I was able to meet the greater Aspeling family yesterday when I was invited over to "Ma's House" for lunch (really I was fed all day long) and a relaxing afternoon. The open arms I experienced with Clint & Manuela were open even wider as I met Clint's mom (pictured below), aunt, his brother Brent & Brent's girlfriend Michelle. Every minute that I remain in South Africa makes it harder and harder to leave these beautiful people that have embraced me - a crazy Canadian who says "it's all good" WAY too much!

I think that my favorite moments, beyond the wonderful conversation and food of the day, were just how everyone, in their own unique way, loved on Celina throughout our time together. It blessed my heart so much - I can't imagine how much Celina was blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce