Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Longest Road Home

I know this just looks like a picture of a world map, but what you must do is click on it and view the enlarged version. You will see my pathway home, which has got to be one for the record books! I am flying over half way around the world to be able to pick up my luggage in Kona and then finally return to home sweet home after almost 9 months away.

This is an incredibly bittersweet time for me - so many hard goodbyes out here but yet so many wonderful hello's waiting for me back home. It will be the longest road home in more ways than one!

“There are 2 ways of getting home; and one of them is to stay there. The other is to walk around the whole world till we come back to the same place.” G. K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce