Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Strangely Familiar

So I must stop sms-ing, standing in queue, and walking on the left side - it's time to start texting, standing in line and moving to the right again because home is within my sights! What are familiar sights around here will soon just be memories. But God has placed a special love in my heart for South Africa and it is my sincere hope to be able to return at another point in my life. Everyone out here is so concerned that I didn't see everything I should have, etc but I need some stuff to do next time!! And it will be so interesting to see what used to be familiar back home, now is different or strange - my mind doesn't even know where to start in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce