Thursday, December 17, 2009

Reversed Roles

It's really interesting. . .while away, I blogged for the people back home, posted pictures of all the new things I was experiencing. Now I'm back home and I'm thinking about all the people I have left and I want to blog for them and post pictures of all the 'old' things back home. I love my home and the prairies - I think you have to be born here to really appreciate the land. And I always love flying into Winnipeg and seeing the patchwork quilt of farmers' fields, but I've never taken pictures. Flying in on Monday, I was enjoying the view, trying to pick out familiar buildings and I quickly pulled out my camera. When I said Manitoba was flat, I meant FLAT, with a nice blanket of snow for a white Christmas. Does it look cold, cause it is!!

2 comments:

  1. y'know... I've heard it said that Saskatchewan is the place where you can watch your dog run away for a week. Manitoba is the place where you can call him back after a second week... :D

    Too flat for this BC boy!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce