Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Lesson in Trust & Patience

I've been home for about 1.5 weeks now - my clock has almost turned over, my stomach is hungry at the appropriate times and I'm almost ok with the cold (almost!). The million dollar question continues to be: "now what?" I graciously state that I don't know what 2010 has in store for me yet, but I know that God is working. And so I continue to learn to trust and have patience in the process, knowing that God's timing is perfect.

I can always do some substitute teaching, but to do that I need a vehicle, living in the country and all (our nearest neighbour is 1/2 mile away). Yesterday my parents and I were trying to figure things out in regard to money and a vehicle. "God if there's another option that we're just not seeing, we need you to show it to us." I had been checking school division websites and there were not really any suitable job opportunities for me. . .until yesterday! And so now I'm calling on all of you to pray. I just want to be where God wants me to be. If it's at home subbing, great. If it's working at one of these term positions, great as well. I just don't want to take another step in my life without God's blessing to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce