Sunday, December 13, 2009

North America

I will be back on the continental North American soil today - it's been a while (at least on the northern part of the continent)! Plus pray that I don't freeze my butt off as the weather reports have not been in my favor. If regular Canadians are cold, then I'm in trouble, having experienced summer weather since April. But I am looking forward to a white Christmas. Even with decorations out, Christmas just doesn't feel right being in a warm climate. But don't worry Panama, Costa Rica, and South Africa you will not be forgotten - as I wear layers and layers of clothing to keep my body warm, I will remember you!!

1 comment:

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce