Friday, December 11, 2009

As One Chapter Closes. . .

As I travel from continent to continent to continent, through time zone after time zone after time zone, one chapter of my life closes while the next waits to begin. Almost 9 months away - a bit of a birthing process in my life. There has been much laughter, many tears; excitement and struggle. Some experiences and the people I've met along the way are beyond any picture I could take - maybe even beyond the words I will try to put together to explain how they have affected me. God's timing is perfect and in deciding to start this adventure last April, He already knew just how truly blessed I would be now as I head back home.

When I left home, I let my family, friends and supporters know that they would be journeying along with me, in my heart. And as I head home, I now extend the same invitation to my new friends in Panama, Costa Rica and South Africa. As I tell your stories, as I show your pictures, as I live differently (a different LaDawn is returning to Canada than the one who left), you are journeying with me, in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce