Friday, April 30, 2010

Jolica

I went to the Scattered Seeds craft sale a few weeks ago and stumbled upon an amazing company - Jolica. They are relatively new (about 5 years), especially in Manitoba (about 1 year). Jolica sells beautiful jewelry, handbags and scarves, but the real reason that I am excited to tell you about Jolica is that they are a Fair Trade company (like Ten Thousand Villages).

I am still uncertain of my plans for the fall, but I have decided to give Jolica a try and see how I do as a Jolica consultant for the next few months. Everything is very new, but you can go to my website and check things out: www.jolica.com/ladawn.siemens

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce