Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back to the 80's

Last year was the only year I missed going to see the musical in Dauphin (for obvious reasons!). My friend Diane starting teaching there in 2000/01, right after we graduated from university together, and I have been making the trek each year to see the musical and catch up with her and her family. The weather this year still blows my mind - I remember driving through snow and ice on many occasions during the 4 hour journey. Though the lead guy had laryngitis, the show (Back to the 80's) still went on. My favorite characters were the group of nerds - they did an outstanding job. The one guy talked and SANG in a nerdy voice for the whole show and even did his own choreography, which was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce