Friday, April 9, 2010

You Are There

"You are there, and I am here,
so one of us is obviously in the wrong place."
~Ashleigh Brilliant

To all my friends, those close in distance, those farther and those yet farther than that:

Know that it is my sincere wish to drop for 'coffee' today and just talk. To catch up on lives that are too busy, where time cannot be controlled. To encourage one another - to laugh and to cry together because life is full of humor and tears. But, because you are there, and I am here, know that I am thinking of you, thankful for your friendship. Know that I would not be the person that I am without your influence in my life.

“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world,
and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”
~Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comment:

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce