Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stones into Schools

I reserved "Stones into Schools" online through my library, not having read Greg Mortenson's bestseller "Three Cups of Tea" yet, and when I went in to pick it up, I was a bit nervous. "Half the Sky" was a thick book, but this one was even thicker. I was worried that I might get lost in the language, not knowing Mortenson's style of writing, and having middle Eastern locations and names to wade through. BUT, I got right into the book and I highly recommend that you snag yourself a copy from a friend or library and get ready for a great read.

"Mountains can never reach each other, despite their bigness.
But humans can." ~Afghan Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce