Thursday, April 29, 2010

TOMS Shoes - One for One

My brother Lee texted me about a website he thought I might be interested in: www.tomsshoes.ca and so I checked it out. TOMS shoes became LADAWNS shoes yesterday and here's why. . .


. . .did you read what's written on the inside? "With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for one." No one loses - everyone wins! I get a comfy pair of shoes and as I stroll about my day, I can think about the child who will stroll about their day in their brand new TOMS shoes (or whatever their name is) - my feet have never been happier!

2 comments:

  1. I just got a pair last week! I should be getting them any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color did you get? I actually bought them at a store here, but there were not many color choices (hence, the black).

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce