Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE [ACTIVATE] SERIES

My pastor gave me a pamphlet a while ago, but I realized that I had not blogged about it and felt I should. It is called "Not So Ancient: Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery" and is put together by the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. This is the first of THE [ACTIVATE] SERIES which "is a resource for youth and young adults seeking to live out their faith in a tangible and impacting way. By 'activating' God's mission and call in our lives we can affect change and bring glory to God through our actions and lifestyle. [ACTIVATE] is for those who are tired of the status quo, and are ready to live the life that is truly life - found in God's call for justice." - which is exactly what I'm looking for. They do not shy away from the tough issues, but instead, deal with them head on. I am waiting for my copy of the second in the series, focusing on euthanasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce