Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mall Display

Altona is a really great town! I came back home at Christmas with the idea that I'm going to ask, ask, ask and the worst that can happen is that I get a 'no' - but hey, at least I tried! I have received a 'yes' to basically everything I've asked of different organizations, businesses and people throughout the community. And if people are tired of me asking, they have not mentioned it! People have been so supportive of both my speaking engagements and the photography/injustice class I taught. The FRAMED Photography Exhibit is now on display for the entire month of May in the mall (oh, and did I mention that most things I ask for are for free - even bigger bonus!). Check it out, and, as with our official exhibit, please bring a food donation for the food bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce