Saturday, May 15, 2010

Air Conditioning

Since I've been walking down memory lane for the last few days, at least in regards to school, here is one of my favorite stories. It happened to a colleague of mine - oh how I wish I could claim the story as my own! He, like me, is a math teacher and on this particular day, one of his female students (maybe a little blonde in the hair) got VERY excited. Excitement doesn't seem to happen a lot in math class, so he went over to find out what had stirred her interest so. "My calculator has air conditioning!" He looked at her, confused as ever, not quite sure how to respond - air conditioning? "Yeah, it's got an a/c button!"

2 comments:

  1. heheheheh *snort*
    thanks for sharing....
    teeheehee

    marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was from Mike's class and is my favorite math class story!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce