Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Jolica Kit

I received my Jolica kit today and I thought I was excited about selling their fair trade products before, but I'm even more excited now, having seen the products! Even the packaging for the jewelry, handbags and scarves provide work opportunities for those that otherwise might not have a steady income (it's hand made paper from Nepal). Thanks goes out to those of you who have expressed an interest through ordering this weekend (it's still open, plus a bonus 10% off) or booking a party. This is especially great timing because Saturday is World Fair Trade Day, so check out my website if you're interested at www.jolica.com/ladawn.siemens.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! You + Jolica seems like a great fit. I'm looking forward to having a party this month!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce