Tuesday, May 18, 2010

el hueco

Many of you know the story of my friend Bleu, down in Costa Rica. I love to share how she inspires me to continue on because she is an example of how one person can really make a difference. We only had 1/2 an hour to speak when I met her and we were not allowed to take pictures because the people she works with are so exploited. Recently she sent me a video that was made this past Christmas and I am so excited to be able to share it with you! Not only can you see her and hear some of her heart, but you also see some of the kids and adults that she works with. I don't know that I've ever seen more beautiful people in my life and I pray that they touch your heart like they have touched mine!

www.gnarlybayproductions.com/Gnarly_Bay_Productions/bleu/donate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce