Friday, August 20, 2010

Specialty Little Travellers

In getting ready for the Morden Corn & Apple Festival happening next weekend, I picked up some more Little Travellers today.  I am going to feature a number of the specialty ones I have in an attempt to peak your interest and hopefully decide to purchase some of these cute little pins!  I would love nothing more than to deliver a big, fat cheque to Winnipeg instead of returning any Little Travellers that are left over from the summer festivals.  Please stop by my table in Morden or send me an email and I will keep the ones that you want.  Today's feature is the Bumblebee ($7) and I have 42 of them to sell - they are too cute to pass up!  (www.littletravellers.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce