Sunday, August 1, 2010

Speaking Engagements

This is the 3rd Sunday in a row that I've had a speaking engagement (last week was a children's feature and the other 2 times were 1/2 hour 'sermons' at churches where their pastor was on holidays).  In preparation for this week, I looked back at the last 7 months and counted 10 different churches and 3 schools that I've spoken to, plus other activities like newspaper and radio interviews.  I still don't have specific plans for the fall, but my calendar is slowly starting to fill up with more speaking engagements.  I told the congregation this morning that God has a message and I still have a mission, even though I'm home now and not travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce