Sunday, August 29, 2010

Numbers

This weekend was the final summer festival I had a table at.  I sold 39 Little Travellers and 488 Threads of Hope at the Morden Corn & Apple Festival!! We had rain much of Saturday and today, but people were still out.

The best 1 day total sales of Little Travellers this summer was Friday in Morden at 18.  The best 1 day total for summer sales of Threads of Hope (by 77 over Morden) was in Altona on Saturday at 266. Because I love numbers so much, here are the summer festival totals:  63 Little Travellers found new homes and 1008 Threads of Hope were sold at my tables.  Thank you southern Manitoba (and all your tourists) for supporting families in South Africa and the Philippines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce