Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Central America

A few people have already left Panama, but the majority of our team is leaving Thursday and Friday. That means that there is a lot of laundry, packing and last minute shopping going on around here. I arrive in South Africa on Saturday and we are attending a week long conference for the first week of September. The second week will be debriefing and reconnecting with all of our teammates, most of who will be going home at that point. As with all of my travels, I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to reconnect, though I will try to be back as soon as possible. I am really hoping to touch base with you from South Africa more than I have from Panama and Costa Rica. A special shout out to all of you who are going back to school in the next few days, whether you are students or teachers - I'll be thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce