Saturday, September 12, 2009

Leaving Goudini Spa

Our week at Goudini Spa is quickly coming to an end. We have a final session tonight and then head out tomorrow for debrief in Paarl. I pulled out the good old camera (it had a holiday this week!) to catch both the sunrise (around 7 a.m., though I was ready at 5:45 a.m. - pictured below) and sunset (around 6 p.m.).

The next week will involve a lot of goodbyes and then we'll be formally starting the Track. I would really appreciate your thoughts and prayers in the next few weeks. It's been a hard summer with many good experiences, but still really tough. I am really missing home and all you wonderful family and friends! And I am really hoping for a strong start with the Track and the experiences of the next 3 months.

1 comment:

  1. LaDawn--- proud of you for doing those interviews... and sharing yourself and your experiences. Of course you will be in our thoughts and prayers. We are wishing the very best for you!!!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce