Friday, September 25, 2009

10 Things I Hope to do Before I Complete Track

As Track officially starts today, here are 10 things I hope to do before it finishes:

1. Capture a killer sunrise
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Learn to travel lighter (literally & figuratively)
4. Sing & dance with African kids
5. Learn to scuba dive & surf
6. Be a part of my current community and be able to find ways to give back to that community
7. Do those things that I and others would consider totally “un-LaDawn”!
8. Discover what God has in store for me after Track, given all of my experiences
9. Keep making “10 Things I Never Dreamed I Would Experience in my Lifetime” Lists because I’m sure that I haven’t even skimmed the surface of possibility in this meager list!
10. Don’t look back – Live each day to the fullest – Have no regrets – Connect with people – Learn more about myself – Draw nearer to God

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce