Thursday, September 3, 2009

CHVN Interview

I did my second CHVN (95.1 FM out of Winnipeg) interview this morning regarding this grand journey of my life. I did not mention the first interview in my blog because I was waiting to hear when it would air, and was not notified in time. I hope to let you know this time around, but because of my travel, that may not happen in time (but I am receiving MP3 copies, if you want to hear them at some point). CHVN is online, so it does not matter where in the world you are, check them out at http://goldenweststreaming.com/chvn_player/index.html. Talk to you all from South Africa. . .adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce