Monday, September 14, 2009

Change

This week is a week of transition. Not always fun, but definitely needed. Life would be so boring without it. I'm trying to figure out how I've changed, grown, expanded my life bubble. And though I can't yet quite put my finger on it, I know my life has changed.

I was sitting outside this morning, enjoying the mountains and the cloud that surrounded them. When I looked up from my Bible 15 minutes later, the mountains were gone - totally enveloped in the cloud! I knew that they were still there and the fact that I couldn't see them didn't change their presence. Similarly, I know that there is change in my life, even though I may not be able to see it now. A different LaDawn from 6 months ago. A different LaDawn from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce