Sunday, August 23, 2009

Without Words

I have sat at my computer for a few hours today, uploading pictures and sending out emails and all the while, I just don't know what to blog about. For the first time in these almost 5 months away, I just don't know what I should talk about. So this goes out to all of you who are checking in on me via this blog - thank you for your support and prayers where ever you are on the globe! I know that many of you are enjoying the last few moments of summer, wishing the days would stretch a little longer before school starts. I, on the other hand, am waiting for September and for the official start of Track. I look forward to being in South Africa for about 3.5 months - it's time after all our moving around this summer, to be in one place. Our group of about 50 will shrink to about 20, plus we have a few people joining us that were not a part of our DTS. There we go! - I did find a few words for you to read tonight and now I wish you all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey LaDawn. I do read it but not regularly.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce