Friday, August 7, 2009

On the Road Again

Our long road trip begins in a few hours time. . .leave the church at 9, be at the bus terminal by 10, leave at 11 (at least we can hope to leave on time, but in Panama, it's unlikely!). We will hit the Costa Rica border around 5 a.m. tomorrow morning and will have breakfast at that time as well. The bus is a Greyhound type with comfortable seats, a/c and a bathroom (which some of my teammates need more than others). All the local people around here keep telling us how cold it's going to be, but that's relative. If the temperature is a little lower and the humidity is not as high, I will take the "colder" - it's not Canada and Canada is warm/hot right now so I'm sure that I'll be just fine! I will be back in touch just as soon as I can. That's it from Panama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce