Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alaina

Living in community and working within our own outreach has given me the time to get to know people better than I was able to in Kona. I want to introduce you to one of my teammates today - Alaina. The picture below is provided by her and, as you can tell, she has a lot of fun in life! She's only 17 and I know that at 17, I would have turned around and high-tailed it out of here a long time ago, but she has pressed on. She's been a trooper, helping with the pictures for our website project. And no matter how many times we come to her with changes, she graciously takes on the work. I look forward to traveling with her to Costa Rica and taking more crazy pictures together! Besides, who else will French braid my hair like she does?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce