Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Costa Rican Mother's Day!

A second Happy Mother's Day wish goes out this year to all the moms in my life as we celebrate Mother's Day in Costa Rica today! I wish you all a very special day and know that I miss you all intensely! Actually, I've been missing all of my family this week, so this blog is for you! As I encounter construction crews, people in scrubs, youth pastors that we speak with or semi's that speed past us, I think of you all. Please know that you are close to my heart! The more ministry that I do; the more poverty I am faced with; the more stories I hear - it all makes me increasingly thankful for the way I grew up and the blessings that have been poured over my life. Daily I have come to realize how God's hand has been and continues to be a hedge of protection over me. I wish there were better words to say it, but all I can simply say is THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce