Saturday, August 8, 2009

Costa Rica

I have made it safe and sound to San Jose, Costa Rica! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers along the way. I hope to be in touch as much as I can, but I have to buy internet time, so it may be limited, depending on what everything will cost me around here. Thanks to 12 Hearts for the care package - we all LOVED it (I think everyone wants to know who made their CD's)! We have matresses and kind of warmer water than Gamboa. What I love the most about Costa Rica thus far - the humidity is a million times lower!!!!!!! I can wear a tank top (even though some of my teammates think it's too cold) and not sweat my brains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce