Thursday, June 30, 2011

TOMS Eyewear

My friend Teresa (who I blogged about yesterday) and I have this unique friendship.  We only met at the end of last year and since then, we've exchanged various emails and gone out for coffee or lunch a few times.  Our common passion. . .injustice.  When we get together, she teaches me something new and I teach her something new and then we go out and spread the word.  She tells her friends about my blog and I tell/blog about what I've discovered through her.  At our meeting last week, she mentioned something about TOMS and glasses and so I did some hunting.  Right now, it's only on the U.S. site, but I'm hoping that this will also come north as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce