Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome Home

No matter how my day went, whether I'm in a good mood or not, if it's dreary or sunny, I always get the most wonderful welcome when I come home - my dog Sydney is always waiting for me!  When I turn the corner to our house, you can see her tail start to wag.  Nope, there's no hiding how excited she is that I'm back home.  Sometimes she can't contain herself and she jumps up on my car - she's the perfect height to look through the windows and make sure that it's me.

And the best part is that her love is totally unconditional.  Yes, she LIVES to have someone love her and pet her (she's especially impartial to a belly rub!).  I do things for her that she cannot do for herself (currently that means pulling all the blood-sucking ticks off of her), but even if I couldn't, she'd still love me.  There's no better homecoming than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce