Monday, June 27, 2011

Fair Trade

Though the last few weeks have been stressful as my time at Ten Thousand Villages finishes up, throughout the whole ordeal, I've realized just how near fair trade sits to my heart.  I am disappointed to be leaving, but my passion to educate people about fair trade has not diminished one bit - perhaps the flame has even been fanned a bit!  Head to some great Canadian fair trade websites, learn more about their products and share the information with someone before making the decision to shop fair trade wherever and whenever you can.

Camino:  www.lasiembra.com/camino

Just Us! Coffee Roasters Co-op:  www.justuscoffee.com

Level Ground Trading:  www.levelground.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce