Friday, June 3, 2011

The 5th Annual Jolica Conference

I am blogging from Toronto this weekend as I'm attending the Jolica Conference.  I am so excited to be here (though the excitement didn't really hit until I was actually on the plane - my life has just been too busy for me to think about it!).  #1 on my list - seriously, the first reason I'm here is to meet Ann, our customer service!  She's is such a wonderful person and, more importantly, she's a math person and she gets my jokes.  We talk numbers all the time!

Obviously I'm also here to talk fair trade and meet other consultants.  I'm sure that I'll go home inspired.  The conference has not officially started and I've been blessed so much already.  Ann came up to my room and introduced herself, which was awesome!  I got one of the amazing new scarves and it went with my dress so much better than what I had planned.  We also met as a team and, even though I have had very little in sales since February, I was the top seller and I got to pick a prize.  I picked the Freeset bag that I inquired about last week, but the company said it was out of stock right now.  I think it's going to be an unbelievable weekend!  I gotta run. . .our first session starts in 1/2 an hour and even though I'm sure the dessert bar will be delicious,  I think the new product and catalogue will take the top prize tonight!

P.S. - This is the view from my hotel room at the Fairmont Royal York!

2 comments:

  1. Dear LaDawn...You are so very sweet. I was supper excited to meet you as well!!! I wish we had more time to sit together but I know we will continue to connect via email....until we meet again. I hope your day in Niagara Falls was super.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce