Thursday, June 2, 2011

Allergic

I'll still be in Winnipeg at Sylvan for a few more weeks - I'm helping out with the high school students as they prepare (or pray for a miracle in some cases!) for their final math exams.  I don't have a lot of time when I'm there to talk to the other tutors since we're busy, busy, busy!  But yesterday I had the chance to drive Karen home and she is HILARIOUS!  She's got this dry sense of humor that I just love!

So she's talking about air conditioning and how her husband refuses to get it because "he's allergic to it".  "Oh yeah," she says, "maybe I'm allergic to you!"  She goes to talk about how she would rather be cold because you can always put on another layer.  When you're too hot and you keep striping off layers, what do you do when you're naked and still hot?!?  Maybe my writing is not as funny as my actual conversation, but I had a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce