Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Global Girlfriend

Even in the chaos of life, I try to hear what God is trying to tell me - sometimes He whispers and sometimes He shouts; sometimes I'm oblivious and sometimes I'm focused.  I had a conversation the other day and if I hadn't been listening for this brief nano-second, I would have missed it.  She mentioned a book called "Global Girlfriend" and that it had something to do with fair trade.  I said I would check it out and life proceeded. . .until I went to google "Global Girlfriend".

I didn't just find a book - I found a website that literally had my name written all over it.  All the things that I love the best right now - fair trade, micro-finance, Little Travellers, Freeset bags & t-shirts, Scared Mark soaps, and more - it was all there and I still can't really believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce