Saturday, June 18, 2011

'It's about the people'

It's so strange, for a person who would rather remain invisible and go about her work, that I continually end up in the newspaper, having made the request to the newspaper myself!  The current edition of The Morden Winkler Voice features an article about Fair Trade.  The reporter actually came out about 2 weeks ago and it was only now that there was space to feature it.  The timing is a bit off because I have given my notice to leave the position as of the end of June due to conflict of interest issues with the company of Ten Thousand Villages (not the local board, which I need to clarify).  The article is on page 11: winklermordenvoice.ca/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce