Tuesday, October 5, 2010

She Sees a Person

Perhaps you are already thinking of Christmas gifts already - I know I am.  I want my gifts to reach farther this year.  Across the ocean if possible!  Join me in giving a different kind of gift.  Not only one that your friends and family will appreciate, but one that truly makes a difference in the life of someone in great need.

Hearts sells for $6 and I know that it would be a special gift for the special someone in your life!



"Ntombi says that after making Little Travellers 'I often lay them on my sofa and admire them for a while.  I look at them and wish they could talk, breathe and walk.  That is how much I love them.  Beading makes such a big difference in my life, I love it, I make life out of it!'  Ntombi says that when she sees a Little Traveller, she sees a person.  She explains that she makes all of hers perfect as if she is creating a human being."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce