Friday, October 15, 2010

Invisible Chains

I blogged incorrectly earlier this week - last night was not a book lauch for Invisible Chains (though it just did come off the presses), it was actually part of a public awareness campaign on Human Trafficking.  I am SO glad that I went because I learned SO much.  Even though it was not a book launch, I will shamelessly plug Invisible Chains - GO NOW & BUY IT.  I usually buy through Chapters, so I'm going to make this easy for you.

Click here:
www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Invisible-Chains-Canadas-Underground-World-Benjamin-Perrin/9780670064533-item.html?ikwid=invisible+chains&ikwsec=Home

This hard cover books retails at $32, but at Chapters online it is $21.12 ($20.06 if you have a membership).  I know you're going to ask about shipping, but you have NO excuses - Chapters just dropped their shipping deal:  order $25 worth and get free shipping.  "But LaDawn, the book is only $21.12."  Trust me, you need to buy 2 any way - one for yourself and one to give to a friend.  We need to spread the message - HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS HAPPENING IN CANADA & TO CANADIANS & WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce