Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Reason to Live

I SO admire Ilan for starting Little Travellers and I am proud to take up the cause and sell as many as I possibly can.  Please consider how you can make a difference - 100% of the money you pay for a Little Traveller goes back to the Hillcrest AIDS Centre and the people who make them there.

One of our newest Specialty Travellers was affectionately named "Dress Up" and I'm sure you can see why.  She probably resembles some of the little girls in your life - dress, purse and even a tiara!  She sells for $8 and comes in a number of different colors.


"'They may be small, but they have made a big difference to me and my family.  I was dying when I started making them, and I had nothing to live for. . .I now have a house, my children are going to school and I have a reason to live.'  Tandi Chamane - crafter"

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing that you are trying to help other people.


    http://ificouldyouwould.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LaDawn,
    I'd like two Hearts and two Dress Ups... can we connect if you're in Wpg sometime? (no rush) Or through M&M if that's easier.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce