Sunday, October 24, 2010

Levi's Birthday

I know that I haven't blogged about my uncle Levi for a while, but today is perfect, given that it's his birthday!  He is still in hospital but his conditions have dramatically improved in the last few weeks.  He is currently OFF the ventilator about 14 hours a day (only on oxygen) and so he is able to talk, eat and drink.  A number of weeks ago his lung collapsed again and he was discouraged, thinking that he may never get off the ventilator, so 14 hours a day is a HUGE step.  It's been over 1/2 a year since he's been able to eat and I'm sure there will be a special celebration on his ward today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce