Monday, October 4, 2010

Restoring Hope

I mentioned that I met the founder of Little Travellers this past weekend and I want to highlight some of our newest Specialty Travellers this week.  They are SO new, they are not on the website yet!  You can order via www.littletravellers.net or contact me directly because I have a whole bunch of them, waiting for you!

I want start with Gramma & Baby (we ordered Mama & Baby, as pictured on the website, but sometimes things change and so Gramma & Baby it is!).  This Specialty Traveller is $8 and I want to start with it because for me, this is such a strong symbol of the struggle of HIV/AIDS.  So many grandparents are left to take care of their grandchildren, after their own children die of AIDS.


"The little travellers are making a positive difference in the lives of men and women affected/infected by HIV and AIDS.  By making little travellers, families have been fed, lights have been turned on, children have gone to school, water has poured out of taps, but most importantly hope has been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce