Thursday, October 7, 2010

God Helps Me

I know that most of the Specialty Travellers featured are pretty girly, but there are some boy options.  We still have some soccer players (who have the CRAZIEST hair!) and the bumblebees are also really cute!  Whether you attach them to your jacket or kids attach them to their backpacks, these pins love to travel and see the world.

Skirt is exactly as her name implies - a beautiful girl wearing a skirt.  A number of my friends with girls around age 5 or so will know exactly the feeling, as their girls want nothing to do with pants and choose skirts every day!  She sells for $7.


"'Before, I hadn't got even shoes.  I had nothing.'  Gogo Francisca says that Little Travellers have helped her and they mean 'That God helps me.  God helps me do these dollies.  He looks after me.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce