Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Baby Brother Turns 25!

Yikes, you really start feeling old when your baby brother turns a quarter of a century! Happy Birthday man! For those of you who don't know Lee, I want to introduce him to you. Lee and me are very similar, which is probably why we didn't always get along growing up - so similar that we would butt heads! We both look like my Mom's side of the family and we're both organized/anal retentive. He has a HUGE passion for anything baseball, which is pretty equal to his obsession with Johnny Cash! He is in love with a beautiful girl named Kelsey, who I personally adore. And if I had a choice, she would be my choice for a sister-in-law!

Even though he's probably going through the hardest time of his life right now, he continues to persevere and I am SO proud of him. I wish I could be home to help him, but he knows that my prayers are sent heavenward, no matter where I am. I am so excited to go home at Christmas where he will meet a different LaDawn and I will meet a different Lee.


P.S. - Dude, this is what happens when you take my camera and don't erase the picture! Oh, do you even remember having that much hair? For those of you who don't know, one of the quirkiest things about Lee is that he has 2 different colors of eyes and one of the eyes changes colors, depending on the day. Love you man - more than you could ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce