Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dedicated to Genevi

As my good friend Genevi decides to leave the Track and try other adventures in life, I dedicate today’s blog to her! In Kona, we shared the kitchen area between our two rooms and it was only later on in the lecture phase that we started to get to know one another. We hung out a lot in Panama and just hit it off really quickly. She’s quite a bit younger than I am, but I always forget that because she is an “old soul” of sorts – she’s packed a lot of experience into her life. I have enjoyed the long talks, the wonderful laughs, and the good cries!

It is with much sadness that I say goodbye, though I wish you well on your journey. And I hope to be fortunate enough in my life to cross your path yet again at some other point!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce