Sunday, October 18, 2009

White Christmas?!?

I don’t know that I’ll be dreaming of a white Christmas, but I am certainly dreaming of a Christmas spent with family and friends. And I am SO excited to say that I will be seeing you exactly 2 months from today!! I will be home for about 2 weeks before meeting up with my team in Cairo. I hope to be able to meet up with as many people as possible and I will be in touch to let you know my plans for the time home. Coming from South Africa’s summer to Manitoba’s winter will be a HUGE change (I hope you’ll join me in praying for mild temperatures and good roads!) but I look forward to it and pray that it will be a time of refreshment and relaxation as we celebrate the holidays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce