Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all my family and friends back in Canada a very Happy Thanksgiving! I am sure that you will agree that we have so much to be thankful for. The very practical things that top my list this year are definitely my computer and having access to the Internet so that I can continue to be in contact with all of you. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to journey the world and for the people I am meeting and the work that I am doing along the way. Most of all, I am thankful for the support and encouragement I receive from you and just the fact that God has placed such wonderful family and friends in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce