Monday, October 26, 2009

The View

In order that I can keep all of you in the loop, I make the 15 - 20 minute trek down to a local internet cafe to update my blog. I plop my stuff down, pull out my laptop and enjoy the view out to the street. Of course there's traffic (flowing in the opposite direction from home), but there's also always interesting people to see walking by. Students in their school uniforms, which they all must wear, no matter the school. Surfers in their wetsuits, hauling their surfboards to the ocean a block away. People enjoying the South African sun, walking barefoot on the sidewalk. And here I am, letting you in on my life while I take time to enjoy the view.

2 comments:

  1. Can you take a picture of your view? And of the ocean for us?

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best and include some pictures in my Oct or Nov Kodak album.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce